不是信樂團的世界末日
而是一首英文老歌
還滿好聽的~高中的時候第一次聽到
是因為英文課的關係
還記得是杜姊姊那組表演的吧~
在唱的i can't understand~i can't understand~的時候
還把數學課本攤開來一臉無奈像
超好笑的XD


Why does the sun go on shining?
為什麼太陽依舊閃耀?
Why does the sea rush to shore?
為什麼海仍拍打著沿岸?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
它們難道不知道現在是世界末日嗎?
'Cause you don't love me anymore~
因為你已不再愛我了...

Why do the birds go on singing?
為什麼鳥兒依舊歌唱?
Why do the stars glow above?
為什麼星星高掛天空閃耀?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
它們難道不知道這是世界末日嗎?
It ended when I lost your love~
當我失去了你的愛...

I wake up in the morning
我在清晨起床
And I wonder why everything's the same as it was~
納悶著為什麼一切如常運行
I can't understand~no I can't understand~
我無法理解~不~我真的無法理解
How life goes the way it does?
生活怎麼能像往常一樣?

Why does my heart go on beating?
為何我的心仍在跳動?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
為什麼我的眼睛仍會流淚?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
它們難道不知道這是世界末日了嗎?
It ended when you said goodbye~
當你說再見的時候.....

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    kayfire0527 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()